Wednesday 18 August 2021

My amazing rubbish monster .

Today we were learning about robots.  we had to choose a problem that we want our robots to help fix. I chose pollution because it is really bad and lots of our world and animals are dying from it.  We had to design our own robot, my robot eats up all the rubbish and stores it in his tummy.i enjoyed drawing my robot, i like to draw. he challenging part was thinking about  the ways i can help stop the pollution. what do you do to help with pollution ? comment on my blog post. 

1 comment:

  1. Morena Layton,

    I love your robot! What a fantastic ideas to collect rubbish. He is similar to the famous robot Wall-E. You have written quality blog post and given your robot a great description. Ka pai. Keep up the great mahi.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.