Thursday 19 August 2021

my prayer space.

Today we had to create our own prayer space, with things that were special to us. 

In my prayer space I had two of my special candles my mum had given me. 

my plant and my little cactus and some flowers from the garden because I like plants.

And then my kauri snail, this is special to me, i found it in the bush a long time ago. 

Then I had 3 of my favorite crystals from my mum. I have collected lots of special crystals since I was little.

And I made a cross out of two sticks from the garden and mum spray painted them for me. 

I really enjoyed this activity, it was fun.

The challenging thing for me was trying to attach the sticks together for the cross.

 First I tried to nail them but they just split. So mum helped me and we cello taped them. 

what do you like about my special prayer space????

1 comment:

  1. Tēnā koe Layton,

    What a great detailed quality blog post you have written. I enjoyed reading about the different items that you decorated your prayer table with. Your kauri snail looks incredible. I have not seen one of these before. Well done for persisting when making the cross it finishes off the prayer table nicely. Ka pai Layton!


    Haere rā,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.