Thursday 13 May 2021

My cool Bedroom

For writing we had to write a descriptive story about our bedrooms. We were learning how to describe using see, hear, smell, taste and feel. I found it challenging to describe what I could hear, smell and taste. Next time I would add more paragraphs to my writing. 


My cool Bedrood 

My favorite part of my bedroom is having my ion PS4, because then I don't have to share with my brothen. I have a super king bed in the middle of my room. You can find me playing my PS4 all the time. My room is super clean. I tidy it all the time and I don't leave clothes lying around. It feels warm in the morning because I have my heater on. I like it because it is the second biggest room in the house.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.